Insurance terminology explained in simple terms
Our glossary puts an end to insurance jargon and provides simple explanations and information from A to Z on the most common technical terms from the insurance world.
For example, there are answers to these insurance questions in the exali.com glossary:
- Why is all-risk coverage particularly good for policyholders?
- Why is passive legal expenses insurance an important part of professional indemnity insurance?
- What is a service contract?
- What is pure/real financial loss?
- What is the difference between contractual liability and statutory liability?
If you can’t find a term, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will answer your question and add it to the glossary.
You can find more tips and information about your business, insurance and real claims in our News & Stories.